Follow Warren on TwitterError: Rate limit exceeded
- Offsetting the demand leakages
- oil priced in rubles chart
- macro update
- Housing starts, Japan discussion, China, US pmi, store sales
- Japan rate update, Empire manufacturing
- Early Signs Of A Slowdown In US Oil Fields
- Credit check
- is the drop in oil price a positive or negative?
- household net worth
- claims, retail sales, prices, inventories
Daily Archives: December 21, 2007 @ 2:45 pm (Friday)
It’s been hard for me to get in sync with markets where higher energy prices mean lower interest rates!
(an interoffice email) On 12/21/07, Pat Doyle wrote: > > > > It is becoming apparent that the funding pressures for year end are ebbing. > The ease in pressure has a lot to do with the TAF and coordinated … Continue reading
The detail is of interest – no sign of weakness here. Prices still very firm. New orders and shipments strong. Work week higher. Inventories down due to shipments up – seems to have caused all the headline ‘weakness’. ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€žÂ¢Ã‚Â¥