Follow Warren on TwitterError: Rate limit exceeded
- Surveys suddenly weakening
- Yellen vs Mosler
- Offsetting the demand leakages
- oil priced in rubles chart
- macro update
- Housing starts, Japan discussion, China, US pmi, store sales
- Japan rate update, Empire manufacturing
- Early Signs Of A Slowdown In US Oil Fields
- Credit check
- is the drop in oil price a positive or negative?
Daily Archives: January 12, 2011 @ 4:15 pm (Wednesday)
March 2005 Article: Kudlow’s Guest Commentary: Enter the Dragon – New Dynamics in the Oil Market By Tom Nugent and Warren Mosler Traditionally, the hedgers and speculators have ruled the commodity markets. But now a new behemoth has stepped in- … Continue reading
Gravity is a very professional private team that’s a potential winner wherever they compete.
It’s been a long two decades, and 3.6% growth coming out of a 4.7% slump, slowing to 2% this year, isn’t anything to brag about. And with the German dependency on exporting to the rest of Europe they’ll likely support … Continue reading