Follow Warren on TwitterError: Rate limit exceeded
- Credit check, CBO suggestions
- The week so far
- Small bus optimism index, wholesale inventories and trade
- Euclid Advance retail
- mortgage purchase apps
- State and local govt charts
- My Tuesday New School presentation has been postponed until May
- Obama- small govt conservative champion!
- capital expenditures
- Credit check- more deceleration
Daily Archives: January 12, 2011 @ 4:15 pm (Wednesday)
March 2005 Article: Kudlow’s Guest Commentary: Enter the Dragon – New Dynamics in the Oil Market By Tom Nugent and Warren Mosler Traditionally, the hedgers and speculators have ruled the commodity markets. But now a new behemoth has stepped in- … Continue reading
Gravity is a very professional private team that’s a potential winner wherever they compete.
It’s been a long two decades, and 3.6% growth coming out of a 4.7% slump, slowing to 2% this year, isn’t anything to brag about. And with the German dependency on exporting to the rest of Europe they’ll likely support … Continue reading