Follow Warren on TwitterError: Rate limit exceeded
- oil priced in rubles chart
- macro update
- Housing starts, Japan discussion, China, US pmi, store sales
- Japan rate update, Empire manufacturing
- Early Signs Of A Slowdown In US Oil Fields
- Credit check
- is the drop in oil price a positive or negative?
- household net worth
- claims, retail sales, prices, inventories
- Mosler RT interview part 2
Daily Archives: February 14, 2011 @ 4:18 pm (Monday)
If this is actually the jist of the proposals they make no sense to me. For me the starting point is the question, ‘Is there public purpose supporting home ownership for lower income earners?’ Under current institutional arrangements, I’d say … Continue reading
Gandhi disagreeing with Nehru on how low the unemployment rate can go without generating inflation.