on October 31, 2008 in Daily No Comments
- Personal Income MoM (Released 9:30 EST)
- Personal Income YoY (Released 9:30 EST)
- Personal Income ALLX (Released 9:30 EST)
- Personal Consumption MoM (Released 9:30 EST)
- Personal Consumption YoY (Released 9:30 EST)
- PCE Deflator YoY (Released 9:30 EST)
- PCE Core MoM (Released 9:30 EST)
- PCE Core YoY (Released 9:30 EST)
- Employment Cost Index (Released 9:30 EST)
- Employment Cost Index ALLX (Released 9:30 EST)
- RPX Composite 28dy YoY (Released 10:00 EST)
- RPX Composite 28dy Index (Released 10:00 EST)
- Chicago Purchasing Manager (Released 10:45 EST)
- NAPM Milwaukee (Released 11:00 EST)
Personal Income MoM (Sep)
A tick better than expected but last month revised down same.
Personal Income YoY (Sep)
Looks to be on the decline as expected.
Lower interest rates are also a drag on income, as households are net savers.
Personal Income ALLX (Sep)
Personal Consumption MoM (Sep)
Worse than expected and took dive as the publicity around the credit crisis petrified businesses and consumers.
Personal Consumption YoY (Sep)
Heading south but still growing some.
PCE Deflator YoY (Sep)
Higher than expected and staying high even with commodities coming down.
PCE Core MoM (Sep)
Higher than expected.
PCE Core YoY (Sep)
Holding firm, at least for now.
Employment Cost Index (3Q)
Employment Cost Index ALLX (3Q)
The surveys have a large subjective component, and have all taken dives recently.
RPX Composite 28dy YoY (Aug)
RPX Composite 28dy Index (Aug)
Chicago Purchasing Manager (Oct)
NAPM Milwaukee (Oct)