> (email exchange)
> The following houses have lowered Q1 GDP:
> BAC, GS, Barclays, Noumura, DB, MS… most to just above 2% (2.1% for GS from 2.3%) or
> just below ( Nomura 1.9% from 2.1%). Barclays lowered their estimates by a full 0.4%
> to 2% flat.
Follow Warren on TwitterError: Rate limit exceeded
- Surveys suddenly weakening
- Yellen vs Mosler
- Offsetting the demand leakages
- oil priced in rubles chart
- macro update
- Housing starts, Japan discussion, China, US pmi, store sales
- Japan rate update, Empire manufacturing
- Early Signs Of A Slowdown In US Oil Fields
- Credit check
- is the drop in oil price a positive or negative?