Just over half of U.S. voters are still skeptical that their elected officials will get the federal budget under control before it’s too late.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 51% of Likely Voters believe the federal government will go bankrupt and be unable to pay its debt before the federal budget is balanced. Thirty-six percent (36%) disagree and think it’s more likely that the federal budget will be balanced first. Thirteen percent (13%) are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
Blog Powered By
Follow Warren on TwitterError: Rate limit exceeded
- The week so far
- Small bus optimism index, wholesale inventories and trade
- Euclid Advance retail
- mortgage purchase apps
- State and local govt charts
- My Tuesday New School presentation has been postponed until May
- Obama- small govt conservative champion!
- capital expenditures
- Credit check- more deceleration
- ‘not in labor force, want a job now’ chart