Warren on Barry Armstrong radio

Posted by WARREN MOSLER on March 18th, 2012

Link to latest interview:

The Financial Exchange with Barry Armstrong

13 Responses to “Warren on Barry Armstrong radio”

1. Monica Smith Says:

The sound quality is really poor and Warren is hard to understand.

2. dan Says:

Monica,

I found the sound quality to be good.

Monica Smith Reply:

@dan, Perhaps it’s a MAC problem. I did download it to reformat it in another program, but it didn’t get better. That may be my skill level.

3. MRW Says:

Armstrong is arrogant. He ought to prepare more. He was just winging it. (MY BIAS: I’m partial to Mosler interviews where he’s asked to explain how things work, like the Sandler interview.)

this was the second segment of a two or three part interview where his producer had him keep me on for this last part, so yes, he was winging it, and in my humble opinion did a very good job!

In the first segment his primary guest was Larry Kudlow and he had me on as well. Hopefully it gets posted soon.

Matt Franko Reply:

@WARREN MOSLER,

“..Larry Kudlow and he had me on as well“: This ought to be good! Cant wait. Resp,

Art Patten Reply:

@WARREN MOSLER,

How many times did Larry say “King Dollah”? :)

MRW Reply:

@WARREN MOSLER, Good to hear. I judged what I heard. It would have been helpful if you had indicated it was a portion of an interview. Sometimes your terseness is too terse. ;-)

4. Yuu Kim Says:

i had the same problem as monica smith above–very poor sound quality.

i could barely understand warren. but, from what i could understand, it was great interview! you hit all the major points, warren! you’re getting better and better at this!

5. Yuu Kim Says:

one question, warren, have you ever thought about doing a TED talk??

know what it is but haven’t been invited

jason m Reply:

@Yuu Kim, I love TED talks and this would be a very cool idea if we could make it happen.

6. Yuu Kim Says:

i didn’t realize you had to be invited. anyhow, i’m looking at the TED site now and i see that to get on the “invite list,” you have to be “nominated” by the public, so maybe we all should do that and put in a plug for warren to get invited to do a TED talk. 10-20 mins. is not a whole lot of time, but he could get enough said with a well-crafted speech and also plug his book.

here’s the link: http://www.ted.com/nominate/speaker