KLARK QUINN powered to a second win on the streets of Adelaide in his VIP Petfoods motorsport Mosler today at the Clipsal 500 to take an early lead in the 2011 Vodka O Australian GT Championship.
After tasting success by way of a dramatic victory in the one-hour Murray Walker GT Tourist Trophy race on Friday night, Quinn again led from start-to-finish in today’s 12-lap sprint race to record his second of two wins this weekend.
Follow Warren on TwitterError: Rate limit exceeded
- more seriously worrisome releases today
- euro update, q3 gdp update
- Credit check, CBO suggestions
- The week so far
- Small bus optimism index, wholesale inventories and trade
- Euclid Advance retail
- mortgage purchase apps
- State and local govt charts
- My Tuesday New School presentation has been postponed until May
- Obama- small govt conservative champion!