This from Q&A following Bernanke testimony:
Barney Frank: Do you think there is any realistic prospect of America’s defaulting on its debt in the near future?
Bernanke: Not unless Congress decides not to pay….
Blog Powered By
Follow Warren on TwitterError: Rate limit exceeded
- The week so far
- Small bus optimism index, wholesale inventories and trade
- Euclid Advance retail
- mortgage purchase apps
- State and local govt charts
- My Tuesday New School presentation has been postponed until May
- Obama- small govt conservative champion!
- capital expenditures
- Credit check- more deceleration
- ‘not in labor force, want a job now’ chart