[Skip to the end]
Nothing an appropriate fiscal package couldn’t immediately turn around.
Fortunately for us, they never have been big on supporting domestic demand.
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 6:40 AM, Davin wrote:
- Machine Tool Orders Down 40% In Oct, Falling Under Y100bn
- 5 of 8 Homebuilders Cut FY08 Sales Projections
- Steel Customers Unlikely To Accept Price Hikes
- Used-Car Registrations Down 5.3% In Oct, 20-Year Low For Month
- Govt To Keep Civil Servant Salaries, Bonuses Unchanged For FY08
- New Power Station Puts Damper On Wholesale Electricity Market
- OECD: Japan Will Enter A Period Of Deflation
- Nissan To Cut Japan Output By 72,000 Vehicles From Dec
- Forex: Dollar Sinks To Upper Y96 Range Ahead Of Financial Summit
- Stocks: Snap 3-Day Losing Streak On Wall St Rise, But Upside Capped